Monday 26 August 2013

Review of A Jersey Kiss by Georgina Troy

Bea is mourning the death of her aunt and is struggling to cope with the beautiful old house that she inherited. It is called The Brae and was her aunt's pride and joy, so Bea is determined that it must stay in the family. However, she has recently separated from her husband Simon and he is demanding a share too. The will also states that Bea has been left something called the Jersey Kiss, but no one seems to know what this is. Could it be something that might help her save the house?

The last thing Bea is looking for at this difficult time is romance, but when handsome builder Luke arrives to start work on the house she can't help but feel a connection. The problem is that her boss Tom also seems determined to strike up more than a friendship. When Tom delivers some shocking news about Luke, Bea must decide who, if anyone, to choose.

I really recommend this book as a fun summer read that is full of romance and mystery in a beautiful setting. I look forward to reading more by this author.

I loved the cover on this kindle edition!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your wonderful review, I'm thrilled you enjoyed, A Jersey Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book cover - it sounds like a fab read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was delighted when I saw the cover the designers had produce for me, it's perfect for the book. :)

      Delete
  3. Brilliant cover and I agree a fab fun summery read ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ces. I'm so thrilled you enjoyed A Jersey Kiss. :)

      Delete
  4. Great review Sarah.

    Thank you for being the first host on tour!

    Shaz

    ReplyDelete