Sunday 9 December 2012

Review of Dream a Little Dream by Sue Moorcroft


Dream a Little Dream is the first book by Sue Moorcroft that I have read and I will definitely be looking out for more from this author.

The novel follows Dominic Christy and Liza Reece. Dominic suffers from narcolepsy and is desperate to get over his debilitating condition and return to his normal life and routine. Liza is a reflexologist working at a treatment centre called The Stables. When an opportunity to run The Stables arises Liza jumps at the chance. However, she has competition in the form of Dominic who proposes to open an activity centre.

This was a pleasure to read and I found myself glued to the pages from the very beginning. Both characters have issues that need to be overcome, in Dominic's case it is the narcolepsy. It is evident that Moorcroft has done a lot of research into this issue and I felt like I knew a lot about it by the end of the book.

A recommended novel – you won't be disappointed!

Thank you to Choc Lit for sending me a copy to review.

Dream a Little Dream is available to buy here in paperback:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dream-Little-Sue-Moorcroft/dp/1906931909/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1355067680&sr=8-3

A kindle edition is available to buy here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dream-Little-Choc-Lit-ebook/dp/B009K6KB2W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1355067680&sr=8-2

3 comments:

  1. I've read Sue. You won't be disappointed, Beth! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a lovely review! I'm really glad you enjoyed it. I learned a lot about narcolepsy when I researched this book and am delighted that it's raising awareness. And I've just been asked to speak at the Narcolepsy UK Conference in September 2013, so I think they're pleased, too.

    Thanks, too, to Beth and Sheryl. :-)

    ReplyDelete