Friday 20 July 2012

Review of Women of a Dangerous Age by Fanny Blake


Women of a Dangerous Age is the second novel from Fanny Blake.

Lou and Ali meet on a holiday in India and strike up an unexpected friendship. Soon there lives become intertwined in ways that they never could have imagined. What follows is a hilarious and moving story of friendship, loyalty and families.

I found this novel to be very realistic with scenes that you could really imagine happening. It was also an addictive read, which I read in two sittings as I was desperate to find out the ending. There are a couple of parts that had me laughing out loud – Blake has created a beautifully written story that feels like real life.

If you’re looking for a fun book to sink into this summer then look no further than I fantastic ‘Women of a Dangerous Age’. I will definitely be on the lookout for more books by Fanny Blake after reading this.

Highly recommended.

Thank you to Harper Collins for sending me a copy to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment